Please complete in full and include the Application Fee of $75.00 (the Application Fee is being paid by you in order to defray our cost in processing your application and is FULLY NON-REFUNDABLE).
Upon our receipt of this Application, we will begin our review process with regard to considering you as a Tenant. Once approved, payment of the Earnest Money is due within two (2) business days. If the application is for a ONE (1) Bedroom Apartment the Earnest Money is $400.00. For an apartment with TWO (2) or More Bedrooms the Earnest Money is $300.00 per Bedroom.
If there is no Guarantor, additional Earnest Money and Pre-Paid Rent may be required. Pets are allowed at all buildings, except Central Park and Kensington Square, with a $500.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE) pet fee per dog or cat.
You may WITHDRAW this application at any time prior to your execution of a Lease by NOTIFYING US IN WRITING. If you so notify us in WRITING of your WITHDRAWAL of this application WITHIN FIVE (5) BUSINESS DAYS FOLLOWING YOUR PAYMENT OF THE EARNEST MONEY, we will refund your Earnest Money in Full within TEN (10) BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THE WRITTEN NOTICE. After the FIVE (5) Business Days, the Earnest Money is FULLY NON-REFUNDABLE. If we accept this Application and you execute a Lease, your Earnest Money shall convert to your Security Deposit under your Lease and subject to the terms thereof. When you execute the lease, one month’s Pre-Paid Rent shall be due.
The Undersigned do hereby grant and give College Station Properties, LLC, its agents and representatives, permission to make inquiries and to receive information about you including, without limitation, previous rental history and/or credit reports made available by or through credit reporting services and/or your previous landlord(s), criminal background history, verification of income, and to consider the same in any manner it deems appropriate in its determination as to whether to grant a lease. Your application shall not be considered as approved until the landlord has fully executed a lease (and all applicable exhibits) and all Earnest Money and other required amounts have been paid in full. If a lease is executed, this Application and the terms, conditions and information contained herein shall be incorporated in the lease by reference. By execution hereof, you acknowledge that any lease will contain certain requirements with respect to your care and upkeep of your apartment during the term of your lease and the condition in which you shall surrender your apartment upon the expiration or earlier termination of your lease. As a convenience, and for your information and assistance in connection with these requirements, and in addition to your other obligations in your lease, your lease will include Care and Maintenance Guidelines, and a procedure included at your request by which Landlord shall perform, or shall cause to be performed, certain Requested Post Term Services (described in your Lease as Basic Apartment Cleaning, Basic Carpet Cleaning, and Basic Paint Touch up) in your Apartment, the cost of which
(stated in the Lease and Care and Maintenance Guidelines as $250.00 for a One Bedroom Apartment, $300.00 for a Two Bedroom Apartment, and $350.00 for a Three or more Bedroom Apartment)
shall be charged to and payable by you as additional rent. By execution hereof, each of the undersigned represent and warrant that all of the information contained herein is true, accurate and complete and acknowledge that any breach of this representation and warranty shall constitute a material breach of the lease thereby giving rise to certain rights and remedies of the Landlord.
Online Payment Terms
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and College Station Properties. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using this service, you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept” in the box provided below. All Application payments using the online payment facilities are subject to the following conditions.
- College Station Properties accepts the following cards for online payments: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- For online payments, College Station Properties accepts automated clearing house (ACH) payments from the checking or savings account you specify.
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- If you are using a credit card for online payment of the Application Fee, the credit card is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- If you are initiating an ACH transaction for payment of the Application Fee, the checking or savings account being debited is in your name or you have authorization to withdraw or debit money from said account.
- You will pay any and all fees charged by your bank or credit card issuer that are incurred in the use of this online payment service.
The information supplied by you is true and correct.
- When you complete the online payment form, funds will be paid to College Station Properties in USD currency. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days for your payment to process and show up on your bank or credit card statement, as applicable.
Payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by AppFolio or Stripe (“Service Provider”) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card and bank account numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- College Station Properties does not store in any way your credit card or bank account details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. College Station Properties will not have information as to the reason why the payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider or bank for details.
- If your payment fails, please contact College Station Properties to arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure there are no delays in processing your Application.
- Rejected or returned transactions (for any reason) are subject to a $40.00 processing fee.
- Application Fee payments are non-refundable regardless of the outcome of your application.
By using College Station Properties’ online payment facilities, you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The College Station Properties website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. These Online Payment Terms are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
Do not click ‘Submit’ more than one time. If you are uncertain if your Application and payment have been processed, please check your email account for a receipt or call College Station Properties to confirm.